This year, the meeting will feature the participation of more than 90 projects from 22 countries from around the world, in the different sections and activities that will take place during the days of the event. But that’s not all! In addition, awards will be given to those projects that stand out in each instance.
1. DocMontevideo Award: will select 1 project to participate in the Meetings of its 2022 edition, including accreditation.
2. DocsMX Award: will select 1 project from the Conectados section or the Conecta workshops to integrate one of its industry activities in its 2022 edition.
3. Sofa Digital Award: will award a project from the Docs in Progress FIDOCS+Conecta or Conecta with Distribution sections, and will take its distribution on Latin American platforms.
4. FIDOCS First Cut Award: will award 1 cash prize of USD 1,000 available for the completion of the film.
5. Cineteca Nacional Award: will award 1 prize for the Docs in Progress Fidocs+Conecta section. This considers laboratory processes for a total equivalent of USD 6,000, in which the following services will be offered:
– Digitalization of 16 or 35mm at 2K 4K
– Color correction
– Prores and mp4 master file
– DCP master file
6. SONAMOS Award: for the Docs in Progress FIDOCS+Conecta section, consisting of 3 days of 5.1 sound mixing sessions at SONAMOS studios plus a soundtrack design coaching session for a documentary, equivalent to USD 3,000.
7. R2MEDIA Award: the audiovisual archive agency will award a project from the Docs in Progress FIDOCS+Conecta section with a counseling session in research, file location and respective image rights.
8. Bolivia Lab Award: 1 project from the Docs in Progress Fidocs+Conecta section will be invited to the XI Finaliza WIP Incentive of Bolivia Lab 2022.
9. Bolivia Lab Award: Invitation to a project in development in search of an international co-producer to the Bolivia Lab 2022 «Cinema of the Future» Co-production Pitch Rally.
10. FicWallmapu Award: will select a project in development by indigenous filmmakers and/or with indigenous themes to participate in MapuLab in next March 2022.
11. Mediamorfosis Award: will award a free accreditation for 1 project to participate in a professional training workshop at Mediamorfosis 2022.
12. Marché du Film, Cannes Docs Award: 1 project from the Connected section will be chosen to obtain two accreditations and be part of the MDF 2022
13. Market Chile Award: will recognize 1 project from the Docs in Progress section by providing a diagnosis and advice for the distribution campaign of the winning film.
@copyright Corporación Chilena del Documental CCDoc